Saturday, August 27, 2016

Let The Holiday Begin

As of 1pm Friday August 26th I started my holidays.  Although it didn't feel like holidays until this morning.  We spent yesterday evening with at our daughter and son in-laws, we had a great supper with Trent and his dad who was up visiting for the night.  Our plan was to stay up as late as possible last night so we can sleep in Saturday morning.  We have to leave home Saturday morning in the early hours for the airport...so I think we were successful in getting our first day of holidays off the way we wanted.....went to bed around 4am and slept till nearly noon.

Hubby is getting us checked in on our flights!! Have a few things left to pack and then it is relax until it is time to head to the airport!!

I have my SmashBook all ready to go, have a few stickers, white card stock squares to journal events of the day on, pens, tape runner and a few embellishments all packed in my divided folder which is all packed into my neoprene case.  Camera bag is all packed, decided to only take the one lens that goes from 18mm - 270mm also taking our little pocket camera for times when I don't want to be taking out the big camera....mostly at night!!  Selfie stick is packed, love this little gadget for time when we both want to be in the photo and no one around to take a photo of us we have the cell phone and selfie stick.

I would say we are pretty much ready to go!!!

Finish the last minute things and relax the rest of the day!!!

Let our vacation begin!!   USA Here We Come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! Have a great day!!

Where ever you go, go with all your heart!!!