Wednesday, August 17, 2016

10 Days & Counting

The count down in really on!!  10....9....8....7....6 ......soon it will be boarding time.  Hard to believe that in 10 days we are boarding a Westjet flight to Houston Texas.....now I am getting really excited.   I think I should start packing soon.    What to take.....a good pair of walking shoes will be needed especially in New Orleans!  Mostly casual clothes with maybe one outfit for dressing up to go out for supper in the evening.  Nice thing is we'll have access to a washer and dryer at each place we stay so won't have to over pack and there will be some clothes shopping too. 

Once we arrive in New Orleans there we'll be leaving the car parked in the parking garage.  We'll be making our way around New Orleans between walking, the trolley/bus, carriage rides and the occasional cab ride.  I picked up a new pair of Sketchers BOBs with memory foam insoles....oh they are so comfortable.....breaking them in over the next few days so that my feet don't give me too much problems. So much to see and do in New Orleans and only a few days there.....I see a return trip to NOLA in the future. 

We have 3 days in NOLA before heading up to Tupelo Mississippi for another 3 days with family then back to Houston for 4 days with my American Cousin. 

I need to pick up a few gifts for our family that we'll be visiting on our trip....better get to planning that sooner than later....

Yikes I still need to pick up a few items to take to be able to work on my Smash Book in the evenings after an adventurous day!!!  Time to make a list of what I need to pick up and what I need to do and what I plan to pack!!

So much to do and only 9 days left to do it in......5....4.....3.....2.....All A Board!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! Have a great day!!

Where ever you go, go with all your heart!!!