Monday, September 5, 2016

Honey Island Swamp Tour

On our way to Boonville Mississippi we stopped at Honey Island Swap Tours to tour the swamp and bayou!!  Not sure what to expect I decided to be brave and do it!  My fear was snakes and I hoped to God I didn't see one...,,,,my prayers were answered!!!  


The swamp at the back of the store where you register for your tour!!!



On the boat riding down the Bayou!  

We learned the difference between a Swamp & a Bayou!!  A SWAMP is a flooded area of forest and a BAYOU is a body of moving water.  Captain Hunter was our guide for the tour!!   

I have more pictures on my camera that I will pull off later.  I will post more pictures and more about the swamp tour later!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! Have a great day!!

Where ever you go, go with all your heart!!!