Saturday, April 25, 2015

We're Going To Vegas

Tonight my husband surprised me with tickets to Las Vegas in June to celebrate my 50th Birthday!  What a surprise!!  We have never been to Las Vegas and we can't wait to get there in 45 days!!!  I still can't believe that we are going to Las Vegas!! 

It will be a quick trip but it will be fabulous just the same.  We are there for 4 full days and nights, leaving on the 5th day.

What to do!! Definitely have to see the lights on the strip at night!!  The fountains at the Bellagio.  The Conservatory & Botanical Gardens at the Bellagio!  Freemont Street.  The Titanic Artifact Exhibtion at Xcalabur.  The Mob Museum.  The biggest question is which Cirque du Soleil show to see.

So much to research so we have a game plan upon arrival!!

Look out Las Vegas here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! Have a great day!!

Where ever you go, go with all your heart!!!