Thursday, April 9, 2015

Welcome To Our Vacation Adventures

I got the idea to start a blog about our Vacation Adventures after reading a daily post that was posted on tripadvisor.  Each day she posted an update about the previous days adventures with pictures and information.  I was instantly taken back to many of the places we recently visited on our trip to Kauai.  Not only did it take me back to the Garden Island of Kauai, I gave me ideas of places to check out on our next visit. 


 So I thought if I would share our adventures of our travels with all of you as well.   Maybe it will give someone an idea of a place to visit or things to do on a return trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! Have a great day!!

Where ever you go, go with all your heart!!!