Monday, July 18, 2016

My American Cousins

Our American Road Trip is getting closer each day, only 40 Days!! I am really starting to get excited for our trip for many reasons.  One of them that will be surely be highlight for me will be meeting and spending time with American Cousin in Texas and hopefully meet her younger brother too.  E and I have communicated for over ten years now by email and on Facebook but now we'll get to meet and spend time together, creating a wonderful bond of family and friendship.  As well another added bonus will be getting to see my cousin Billy who used to spend his summers with us on the farm many years ago. Thinking the last time I seen Billy would have been about 44 - 45 years ago.  My how time flies by fast.  Billy and I have spoke on the phone and by email but seeing him again will be so awesome.  They are all in the Houston area of Texas so nice and close to each other.

I have been thinking about what to take as gifts for them all.  I want to take something that is from Saskatchewan.  I have some really nice pictures I have taken of the Aurora Borealis that I think  I will print up, some Saskatchewan jams and maybe a bottle of wine from our local Orchard Winery.  I'm also thinking of putting together mini albums of the farm from years back and current for both E and Billy.  I want to find some pictures of Billy on his visits to Saskatchewan all those years ago.

I am thinking this will be the first of a few trips we'll take to Texas.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! Have a great day!!

Where ever you go, go with all your heart!!!