Sunday, March 5, 2017

Supper At McDonalds

Our original plan was to go to Mom's for supper.  Well as were were walking Josh spotted the billboard for McDonalds for the BLT Burger and said I hope we get that at home. We said we have to try McDonalds while we are here in Playa Del Carmen....to which Al replied should we have McDonalds for supper now, sure we all replied!!  So in we went for supper at McDonalds!!

BLT Double Burger!!

 Crispy Chicken Club
 This is the first time that I have gone to McDonalds where the pictures on the menu actually match what you get on the tray.  It was the best meal I have ever had at McDonalds....we were all actually full a couple of hours later not like back home where 1 hr later you are hungry again. 

All I can say is YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! Have a great day!!

Where ever you go, go with all your heart!!!